Campfire is for you if a YES resonates within you for any or all of the following:
- You are looking for real answers to your real questions on topics like creative business, motivation, time management, art licensing, what to do when you’re stuck, comparison, big dreams, goals and intentions, and beyond
- You are looking to pick up some new skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and the iPad Pro
- You are looking for a community of like-minded creatives with whom to connect in a supportive, uplifting, informative, inspirational and private setting
- You want new content delivered straight into your inbox each and every month. (Interviews! Tutorials! Motivational pep talks! Information galore!)
If your heart answered YES to any or all of the above, then Campfire is for YOU! Head on over to register if you’re ready.
The Pattern Camp e-course is for you if a YES resonates within you for any or all of the following:
- Learning to create repeat patterns is on your 2018 goal list.
- You dream of creating your own patterned products. (Hello, fabric and gift wrap printed through Spoonflower! Hello, greeting cards, gift wrap, or stationery to sell in your Etsy shop!)
- You like the idea of a jam-packed, intensive, weekend-long workshop, at the end of which you’ll know several different techniques for creating your own repeat patterns
- You stare (confusedly) at patterns and try to figure out how in the world it repeats seamlessly
- You feel like pattern design is your calling, but you don’t know where or how to begin
- You feel a pang in your stomach when you see beautiful patterned products in the world and wish you could figure out how to take the first step toward creating art like that
- You want to start learning how to use Illustrator or Photoshop (or just how to use it better!)
- You want to develop your own unique pattern design style
- You wish someone would sit down with you and walk you through the pattern design process step by step
- You already know how to design patterns, but you want to pick up some fresh tips and tricks from a professional designer
- You want to connect with other like-minded creative souls in a supportive and private setting
- You love watching video interviews with inspiring artists (There are 5 interview with leading surface pattern designers and an artist agent that are chock full of info + goodness!)
If your heart answered YES to any or all of the above, then Pattern Camp is for YOU! Head on over to register if you’re ready.
If you still have questions about whether or not Pattern Camp and/or Campfire are for you, send me an email at email@example.com! I’ll help you decide. :)